Parts help needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cmccarter

I have two pens brought over by a friend for repair. Not made by me but I think both are repairable if I can get the correct parts. Been thru my junk pieces and of course the pieces I need are not there.

The first appears to be a Chrome Cigar Click. Looked at the instructions and the clicker mechanism doesn't look to be exact or all there, but could be just the picture. I need the full click mech and a clip. Can get it together but the click mech does not stay in the pen.

The second appears to be a Gold and Black Classic Rollerball . Here again I say appears to be since the band looks slightly different but these are both older pens. I need a spring and the correct endcap that screws into the top of the pen.

If you have any of these parts let me know. Be glad to pay postage and a fee for the parts rather than ordering new kits just to get the parts.

thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20160317_151651.jpg
    20160317_151651.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 20160317_151747.jpg
    20160317_151747.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 113

cmccarter

After doing a bit more research it appears that this is definitely a PSI Cigar Click. Apparently part of the click mech screws into the center band not real sure. About that part. Guess I could total remake it into a twist if the top and bottom are the right length.

jttheclockman

If it is a PSI kit then the best answer is to call them. Do not email them actually call the repair dept and see what they say. Never hurts to call.

Top Bottom