Parker type refills...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Len Shreck

Hello all it has been a long time since I have made a post but I have a question. I need to know what choices I have for pen kits that will work with Parker style "Gel Ink" refills that are fairly cheap. The only ones I have found are the clicker style pens anyone else have any ideas? I was hoping for something that was about the same size as a Slimline. Thanks and sorry its been so long.
Len Shreck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Len Shreck

Thanks rjwolf3 I finally ordered some Slimline Pro Clickers from PSI I was also looking at the Sierra Click, I think that was the first one I ever made it was at Cav's house he gave me the kit at least I think thats what it was. Thanks again for any and all info. Len

Penn State Executives use Parker refills, so do Carbaras, Aeros, Elegant Beauties, quite a few more.

I like the Parker Gel refills a lot and they are only about $2.50 apiece in the twin packs at Staples/Office Max.

Last edited:

Len Shreck

Thank you all for your help. I ended up getting a Slimline Pro from PSI unfortunately I forgot to order the 8mm drill bit so now I will end up having to pay another shipping charge for one, oh well it was my fault for not checking to make sure I had one before I placed the order. From now on I will be checking before I place the order.
Thanks Len

Top Bottom