Parker Refill Source?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRob777

I stopped turning slimlines, because the cross-type refills keep skipping. I've noticed a bit of skipping in some parker-style refills as well. I've found real Parker refills for $2.95 each, by the dozen. Does anyone have a better source? That seems like a lot of money for a little bit of ink, but I want to give the best that I can with my pens.

I have some good sized orders to fill and I want to use real parker refills.

Thanks,
Rob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I got some original Parker refill from Anthony (PenWorks). I can't recall the price now but I know it was priced right. [;)] I also don't know if he carries them regularly or if that was a one time shot deal.

I buy some of my Gel Parker refills from CSUSA (generic but good)...again not sure now if their price is cheaper.

GBusardo

Hi Rob, Check this out.

http://www.beartoothwoods.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=35_39

I am assuming these will be good. Anyone have an experience with Ernie's refils?

Dario

Rob here is the old thread...sorry it was for Parker Gel refill

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=22489

cdcarter

The two reasons I prefer Parker are that it has a better ballpoint and that you can get it in gel. That being the case, I'd rather pay a little more for the real thing than buy a knockoff. I haven't seen any prices that are much better than I can find at Office Depot -- certainly not after S&H add-ons.

mrcook4570

I've had numerous customers come to me for the generic refills that come with the kits. They say they write better than the Parker brand.

les-smith

Originally posted by cdcarter
<br />I haven't seen any prices that are much better than I can find at Office Depot -- certainly not after S&H add-ons.

DITTO, Our OfficeMax is selling them for around 2.50 for two refills.

Jerryconn

This guy posted almost a year ago. I have not tried his refills but the prices were attractive at the time.
I just went there and said his online store is closed until 8-8-07 [:(]
http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16995

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by mrcook4570
<br />I've had numerous customers come to me for the generic refills that come with the kits. They say they write better than the Parker brand.

This is exactly my experience as well!! I don't know, but they write smoother and skip less than the brand name. I bought some from Berea and they also have gel refills that need no reaming out the nib of some pens since the parker gels are a bit thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom