Parker Refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

Kevin, If you end up buying refills from Staples or Office Depot, I would suggest taking your pen along.

I bought some at Staples, P/N 1810301867, and while they say they are Parker compatable, they are a bit thick at the nib and wouldn't fit in my Sierra pens.

sbell111

Kevin, If you end up buying refills from Staples or Office Depot, I would suggest taking your pen along.

I bought some at Staples, P/N 1810301867, and while they say they are Parker compatable, they are a bit thick at the nib and wouldn't fit in my Sierra pens.
All you have to do is ream out the nib slightly with a properly-sized drill bit.

BruceA

Fine Point Parker Refill in gel - Visconti .5

The finest point refill I've seen in gel point for the Parker Style is the Visconti .5 Fine.

They are available at ParadisePens.com for $5.00, as well as other sources. Anthony Turchetta from Penworks.us also had them.

Visconti gel point refills for Parker Style are top class, and about the best I've tried.

Bruce in TN.

KenV

I send a medium fine roller ball out with the parker style pens -- many like the move to roller balls even if they do have a clock running once you start using them.

The Visconti is a "Rolls Royce" style refill --- but most do not appreciate the quality.

Chris Bar

Pilot #77283 is the xfine point in black ink or #77232 in black gel xfine point .5mm. Fits the Jr. Gent pens. Also available in fine point but I don't have the number; gave the last refill to daughter yesterday to replace a Schmidt that dried up with only 3 months of daily use. The xfine seems to be too sharp and sounds like it is cutting the paper; the fine point is much better in this regard, but (obviously :wink:) has a broader line. Bought them at Staples.

Top Bottom