Palm Stylus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter 357

I would like to turn a pen that also has a Palm Stylus in the pen. I see pens in stories that you turn one way for the pen and another for a stylus. Has any seen a kit ? Please let me know
[?]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Why couldn't the teacher's pen have a Palm stylus in one end. I'll bet the stylus can be trimmed to the same size as the refill in the teacher's pen.
Do a good turn daily!

Don
Originally posted by Peter 357
<br />I would like to turn a pen that also has a Palm Stylus in the pen. I see pens in stories that you turn one way for the pen and another for a stylus. Has any seen a kit ? Please let me know
[?]

dougle40

I know that I've seen Palm Stylus kits but as a double kit . Maybe you could combine 2 kits to make what you want . EX: a slimline kit with the top exchanged for the stylus tip ???? Might work !!

bnosie

CSUSA has a Combo pen/pencil, and they have a stylus you can use in place of the pen. Pencil has to stay. I have to admit I am not too happy with the operation of the mechanism. It is a little difficult to get it to lock the pencil mechanism in place. Don't know if that's just the one particular mechanism I have, but I had to have them send me a replacement mechanism as the first one I tried was too small for the top tube.

http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=050-4545

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom