Other Vendors that Carry Lazerlinez?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brey

I put a thread in the Wanted forum to see if an individual will part with any, but more generally - does anyone know other sites that might carry Lazerlinez Eagle Roller Ball kits? They're currently out of stock.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kovalcik

Smitty carries the Desire and Liberty, but not the Eagle, same as Dan mentioned. If the Desire will work Smitty has 13 in stock according to his web site.

Also, my Woodcraft used to sell the Desire under the name Hancock. Have not looked lately, so I don't know if they still do.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I put a thread in the Wanted forum to see if an individual will part with any, but more generally - does anyone know other sites that might carry Lazerlinez Eagle Roller Ball kits? They're currently out of stock.
The Eagle is not generally available yet. I was able to get a few to preview but not enough to offer them in the store. Constant is aware that I want to carry both the Eagle and the new Coyote when available. I sent an inquiry a bit ago but Constant has not responded to that yet. I imagine he is just very busy right now.

The Eagle I believe is identical to what used to be offered as the Marksman Eagle so if someone has a few of those lying around they will probably work. Marksman Pens no longer seems to be selling them.

I might let a couple go for a highly unreasonable price. But, with the problems in my new store occupying my time I didn't see the original request.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Others carry the desire but not the eagle from what I've seen.
The Eagle used to be made by Lazerlinez for Marksman Pens (at one time they were partners) but Marksman seems to have dropped out of the pen kit end of the business and all sales are now handled by Lazerlinez. He recently had a sale with a limited number available and he sold out completely. He was not offering sufficient quantity for me to start stocking them. Right now I would say that Lazerlinez is the only retail source.

BSea

BTW, I don't know if the Eagle will be available with the old style cap any longer. I did get my last order with the old style cap where you can replace the cap insert. But the kit didn't contain the stock insert, and I was told that up front. I don't use them anyway. The new version has the cap identical to the desire with the solid steel cap.

Top Bottom