ordering from Timberbits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Hi everybody, just wondering if anyone here has ordered from timberbits? I'm sure thats gonna be a yes, but my question is, how is the best way to do that? I normally like to place all of orders over the phone if possiable but with them being AUS. kinda hard to do that with my schedule at this time. And i just found out today that someone had access to my debit card and got almost $100 bucks out before my bank shut it down, but anyhow little bit uneasy about my debit card and was just wondering how you guys order from them.
Thanks in advance fellows. and if this post is in the wrong place, im sorry, please remove
Thank You
Harry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timbo

You can feel safe ordering from Timberbits. I've ordered from them several times. Orders arrive quickly and the customer service is great. David (the owner) is a member here under Timberbits. Send him a PM, I wouldn't be surprised if you get a call from AUS.

longbeard

Yep, he has already called me :smile-big:
i was'nt thinking about time difference when i called him at 1:00 pm EST. that was 4:45 am his time :eek: but he did call me back. Never really talked to anyone from the land down under before, he seemed extremely nice and very helpful, i told him when i get my situation straitened out i would be getting in touch with him, really wanting the roman harvest and spring blossom pen kits.
thanks again

Fred

I have ordered from Timberbits recently and everything went just absolutely perfect.

As far as payment goes I use Paypal. Being as I have a "certified address" the sellers are paid immediately and my orders are shipped quickly.

IF you have not seen the Spring Blossom pen in person let me say they are impressive and are BIG. I have made three and will be ordering from Timberbits again in the very near future.

TIMBERBITS is first rate in my book. Service and shipment to GA was four business days from Australia. No custom delays or any problems what so ever.

jd99

I've bought a lot of stuff from Dave both on the web site, and off of ebay.

Everything has been great, and only had one time when one of the kits was missing the tip contacted him by email and he got right back to me and was sending the replacement.

We need more vendors like him here in the states.

renowb

I get my stuff from Timberbits about as fast as I do from the states. Great service! Great items!

longbeard

Thanks guys, i think im gonna have to set up a pay pal account or just use a gift card of some type when im doing my ordering from now on, just use my debit card here around town when i need it. I just wish i knew who i sent $100 dollars worth flowers too

randyrls

Yep, he has already called me :smile-big:
i was'nt thinking about time difference when i called him at 1:00 pm EST. that was 4:45 am his time :eek: but he did call me back. Never really talked to anyone from the land down under before, he seemed extremely nice and very helpful, i told him when i get my situation straitened out i would be getting in touch with him, really wanting the roman harvest and spring blossom pen kits.
thanks again

Be sure you get bushings. The Roman Harvest tubes are not identical to the Cambridge. I normally make my own TBC bushings and I'm working on those now. 1st one of 4 is almost done, will finish them tomorrow.

Top Bottom