Orange/maroon - plastics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have mentioned in a previous post, I have been asked to make some Virginia Tech pens for some guys I went to school with. However, they want them out of plastic, not wood.

Does anyone know of any orange and maroon blanks out there or would I just be better off making them myself?

Thanks!
Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Biil I have not seen orange& maroon combos just separate blanks. However there are several that make the PR. Might contact YoYoSpin through the business classifieds He calls his stuff EPR, can't tell colors from pics. Also rtjw Johnny Wooten does some of his own. This is by no means even close to an exhaustive list, several others do high quality PR just cannot remeber who they are. Good luck but with specific colors it may be better to make them yourself.

Hokies are having a great year until Miami showed up. [:D] They've come a long way in the last 10 years or so. Now I wait for the VOLS to start all over again. What a miserable season.

Moe

Originally posted by YoYoSpin
<br />Yep, I've got those colors...send me an email and I'll whip some up for ya.

Would you happen to have Red and Silver/Grey?

Originally posted by pastorbill1952
<br />Hokies are having a great year until Miami showed up. [:D] They've come a long way in the last 10 years or so. Now I wait for the VOLS to start all over again. What a miserable season.

That was all that happened. Miami showed up....VT did not. I was at the game - I make it to as many as I can.

Oh well.

YoYo - e-mail sent.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom