Opinions on CEO pen kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

What experience do people have with the CEO pen kit from PSI? Does it fit together well and easily? Do people like the way it looks? Is it worth the higher cost? I'd appreciate any opinions. Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Thumbs

No idea! And it's too late for me to ask because of Fritz' superior salemanship. I got the bushings and two to try out in the mail yesterday! Actually, they're on special at WoodTurningz right now! Along with that Utility Chuck. Grrr! Sounds like, from your other post, you might as well order a couple extra mandrels, too....... [:)]

wood-of-1kind

Ordered and received ten kits. Will try turning one tomorrow if time allows. Looking at the kit, it appears that the hardware is of good and sturdy quality. Looks good from what I can tell but will confirm if my initial first impressions are correct.[:)]

wood-of-1kind

Shane, the CEO pen requires that the wood blank be drilled to a depth of 3 inches.

The CEO pens proved to be very simple to make. Assemby is straight forward and what I really like about this kit is that it easy to disassemble in case of making a mistake. Nice pen but IMHO will not go down as a classic design unlike the European MB.

wayneis

Actually this is not a new kit, this has been around for quite a while but it was sold by another company and called the Wall Street. This is just a remake by PSI and CSUSA has the Broker. They are all basicly the same kit, only the platings differ really. As far as popularity goes it will be like any other pen, it will sell for some but not others. Personally the Wall Street and now the Broker is one of my favorites when it comes to ball point pens. I like how it shows off so much wood and does not use a centerband. IMHO its a rather classy pen.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom