Penn State Industries
Bear Tooth Woods
Berea Hardwoods
Hut Products
Wood n whimsies
augum's penworks
woodturningz
steebar
(last four are Penn State resellers, but be cautious with Steebar)
Woodpenpro
Rockler
Packard
Woodcraft

and that is just off the top of the dome

Rick

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
in no particular order

Arizona Silhoutte
Craft Supplies USA
Penn State Industries
Bear Tooth Woods
Berea Hardwoods
Hut Products
Wood n whimsies
augum's penworks
woodturningz
steebar
(last four are Penn State resellers, but be cautious with Steebar)
Woodpenpro
Rockler
Packard
Woodcraft

and that is just off the top of the dome

Rick

I would hesitate to ever mention Steebar in the same company as respectable business that deliver on their promises. For proof, do a search of either this forum, or the Better Business Bureau.

SamThePenMan

I've used steebar before, only once or twice, years ago and never had a problem with them. First purchase I think was my PSI lathe that I bought, along with a few tools, and pen kits. I haven't bought anything from them in years, but mainly because I've found better deals else where. Most of the time I get supplies from Arizona Silhoutte, or if I'm near a local woodcraft sometimes I'll get things from there.

My experience with Steebar around the 1st of the year was very disappointing. they took my money, didn't deliver the merchandise, answer the phone or any of my e-mails. Wasn't much of an order luckily, I figure it was a cheap lesson.

nwcatman

Steebar need to be put out of business by the authorties. they stole from me too. and face it, thats what it is, stealing.

andyk

I ordered from Steebar ONCE! I ordered a quantity of pen and pencil kits and some other miscellaneous stuff. Just about the time I started trying to recoup my money the order came. If you use a credit card you can always get your money back that way. But it really isn't worth the headache....

JerryS

I would hesitate to ever mention Steebar in the same company as respectable business that deliver on their promises. For proof, do a search of either this forum, or the Better Business Bureau.

Its good know these people aren't to be dealt with . I was looking over the web site and thought about ordering some kits , not now . Thanks for the tip .

Top Bottom