One of the things I love about IAP...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
...is the plethora of information that's readily available to members. I was fortunate enough to obtain an order for a decent number of pens. All of them Lazerlinez Ravens. Placed the order for components today but discovered bushings weren't available. Just checked the library database and ... voila! ... they are the same bushings as the Hancock (which I have). YES!!!

Thanks, Wayne!!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

...is the plethora of information that's readily available to members. I was fortunate enough to obtain an order for a decent number of pens. All of them Lazerlinez Ravens. Placed the order for components today but discovered bushings weren't available. Just checked the library database and ... voila! ... they are the same bushings as the Hancock (which I have). YES!!!

Thanks!!!

I couldn't agree more Ted, is mind bobbling the amount of unique info out Library contains...!

You only need to ask the right questions/type the correct search words.

Cheers
George

Herb G

It's not only the info available out there, it's the hard work of a lot of people who arrange, gather, and distill all that info into usable chunks for us.
There's a ton of behind the curtains work going on here.

I think we owe the mods, admins, and all the other people who make this the greatest site around for pen turning a big thank you.

jttheclockman

Wayne never gets enough credit here. I know he will tell you he does not need praise and loves what he does but it is true he is one of those people behind the scenes that has kept the library in shape and continues to improve it to make it so easy for us to use. The amount of info here is mind boggling.

We must forget the people who contribute to those bits of data throughout the years. Lots of hard work and dedication has gone into making this the site it is today and again the biggest thank you goes to Jeff for allowing us to have such a site and his hard work to keep it running as smooth as it does.

Good to see every once in awhile someone step forward and pat these people on the back. Thanks.

http://static9.depositphotos.com/1007989/1157/i/950/depositphotos_11570432-Clapping-Smiley.jpg

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Wayne deserves so much credit for his years of work gathering and curating that data. It is a huge reference and the PDFs have been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times. And Edgar turning that into an iPhone app brought it to a new level of convenience.

Three cheers for team Wayne and Edgar!

jttheclockman

I just noticed I made a boo-boo. The edit feature already timed out by the time I came back but i am sure we all got the message.

We must not forget the people who contribute to those bits of data throughout the years. this is what it should have read.

Top Bottom