One more thing....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

I am trying to find a marines insignia charm or similar to adhere to a plain pen clip for a client. I have had no luck on etsy or ebay. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I found a nice one but you have to be some sort of military vendor to purchase. So, yet another dead end.

Michelle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Haven't thought about making one yourself?

saw this link with a quick search:
U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) Emblem [3D] Classic Round Sticker | Zazzle

You could take two of the small size (1.5 inches) and stick them to each other or to a backer of your choice, possibly showing a different design ... and then cast them in clear resin and shape your charm to your liking.

Or are you looking for one made of metal for better durability?

Oh, ok, you're wanting something to affix directly to the clip ...

This one is 7/8ths inch round, and metal (has a pin back)

http://www.united-states-flag.com/marine-round-lapel-pin.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=120717488202&gclid=COqt76a3vcgCFQeOaQodlQsL8g

1.79 each for a pack of 10.

Last edited:

ladycop322

I'm not looking for a decal or sticker...I am looking for a sterling silver Marines charm to glue to a plain PEN CLIP. The blank will be a camo blank and I need the Marines insignia on the pen clip.

CREID

You might try a company that sells custom coins and medallions, maybe a trophy store or someone. A coin or medallion may be too large but some of these places sell pins that are much smaller. They usually have stock designs and military would be a stock item I would think.

Curt

kruzzer

I did a quick search on ebay for Marine Corps insignias and came up with a bunch of different ones.. don't know if any are exactly what your looking for...

bobleibo

If you know anyone who is an active Marine, maybe they can take a look in the base commissary. Sometimes they have a gift shop with that type of thing.

Top Bottom