Old Member with New Log On

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

I like the new look of this site since when I used to be a regular here. Nice to see some familiar names as well as lots of new ones.
When I changed from dial up to high speed my identity got lost here. So I re-registerd today with my correct address etc.
I have been very busy with my own multi-board WWF woodworking site which also includes a turning board but no dedicated pen turning board like this one.
I have also been very busy in my shop making pens and all kinds of other turnings . It has got to the point that I can hardly keep up with orders for my various types of turnings .
Yep . . . . I'm going on 73 but can still run circles around some of the young 'uns :biggrin:
Here is one of my first attempts at turning pine cones. Since then I have got quite a few orders for them so they are improving as I go .

W.Y.

PineConePair2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Very nice William O. I think that might be the first pine cone stopper I've seen. The pen is great looking also. 73? I have a next door neighbor who is 80. I tell everybody he's the world's best neighbor ... plus ... he can work me under the table. Glad to have you back in IAP!!

Top Bottom