Old Gent Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisL

I have a couple attlesnake blanks that I bought a while ago to make some gent jr.'s but never got around to it. These are for the older style gent jrs and I believe they fit the old Statesman jr. as well. Does anybody know if the older gent jr/statesman jr is still available. Also, are the old gent jr and the current baron on the same size tubes as I would rather try it on those than the older gents.
Thanks,

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

CSUSA has a few of the Jr. Gent's still around, but from what I understand, they are selling pretty quickly. The Baron kits SHOULD work with the blanks; the tube size is the same as the original Jr. Gent.

nilsatcraft

Just so everyone knows, we have quite a few of the Jr. Gentlemen's version 1 pens still available. I have made quite a few and they all work great. We are completely sold out of the Jr. Statesman Version 1's. All of the version 1 pens are available for 30% Off the individual price and will be until they're gone.

mrcook4570

The Baron and Jr Gent 1 tubes are identical and are interchangeable. The kits are also basically the same with the exception of the end cap - the Baron is straight whereas the Jr Gent tapers slightly toward the finial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom