Old Bushings?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDWine

I have several packs of bushings that I cannot determine the kit for. One of the online turning stores was going out of business, and I got'm at a good price... (not such a good deal if you don't know what they belong to, huh?)

Anyway, I've looked around everywhere I can think...Berea, CSU, Arizona, IAP... on and on, but cannot find references to these:
23A, 13A, 29A

I think they are Berea, but I'm not sure. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TAld

That appears to be Berea's numbering system. I looked through their catalog and found 13A it's for - Perfume holder necklace and Tooth Pick holder key ring. Couldn't find 23A or 29A. I will look in a couple more places and let you know if I find it or a quick call to Berea may help (talk to Jim or Larry).

MDWine

I tried to look around Berea, but the page reported :
Sorry, BereaHard Woods is closed for maintenance. We will re-open soon. Thanks

thanks for you effots, I'll check them out again.

JimGo

This is what happens when you don't turn pens for a few years Mr. Wine!

BTW, I think if you search the AZ Sil website, you can find the bushing numbers there.

MDWine

I turn pens, Mr.Goepel... I just don't tell you about them all![:D][;)]
I'm happy just to get pens done! Finding the time to shoot them and document is another thing!

I actually bought these back when I started, a good price and "you never know when" thought in my head... I think $2 a set! I just never matched them up.

Ken can vouch for my turnings of late... I just never get around to taking pics and posting. I'll bring most of the new ones to the picnic. I'm sending some out for engraving... I will definitely post those.

MDWine

Berea responded and confirmed 13A and 15B, the 'MB' is for the 7mm Euro...
Berea didn't recognize the other two... so not too bad I guess...
I guess I can get some kits and add to my repertoire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom