OK Lou, You Have Been Copied

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I confess, I did not think of the following modification to an Olympia pen myself, although I did pick out the Gold Ti <s>kit</s> I mean hardware and the piece of maple all by myself. Neither are unique, as I am relatively sure that Gold Ti and maple have been posted by others.

Thanks to Lou, I saw a magnificant Irish bog oak Olympia with this modification. Shamelessly I copied his design, which destroyed the uniqueness of his creation. Since Lou wanted someone to copy him (as opposed to insult him Mudder! ;)) I am happy to offer the image below as a homage to Lou. :D

2006113032859_Olympia%20Gold%20Ti%20Maple.jpg

Thanks Lou!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

That reminds me of something I've got rolling around in the ol noggin. I better hurry up and get on it before someone else figures it out!

Nice pen man!

NavyDiver

Originally posted by Skye
<br />That reminds me of something I've got rolling around in the ol noggin. I better hurry up and get on it before someone else figures it out!

Nice pen man!

Is that what that rattling noise I keep hearing is? [}:)] I don't want to figure it out, just copy it. [:D]

M

Mudder

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br /> Since Lou wanted someone to copy him (as opposed to insult him Mudder! [;)])

Just be thankful I don't turn on you; ya' IMITATION Yankee![:eek:)]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Cav, you spelled "words" wrong. It's wurds! Donchu know nuttin'?

Nope, I'z de produck of Loooziana publick edecating. Last I done lookeded, we'uns was 49th in eddication. That ain't good, that's near 4th or 5th from de bottom. [:eek:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />
Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Cav, you spelled "words" wrong. It's wurds! Donchu know nuttin'?

Nope, I'z de produck of Loooziana publick edecating. Last I done lookeded, we'uns was 49th in eddication. That ain't good, that's near 4th or 5th from de bottom. [:eek:)]

Got me, Cav -ROTFL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom