An offer to new pen turners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brucer16

Hi Terry, I'm very interested in a box. I'm still working on setting up my shop - haven't turned anything yet. I'm very anxious to start turning some pens!

MrFrost

If anyone above changes their mind, I'd love to get in on this, or wait until next time! Thanks!

I'd be willing to send you some of what I get. We can work out the amount and postage once I get them.

Keith, got the box today, and WOW! Thank you for passing along the blanks that you did, I will THOROUGHLY enjoy turning these beautiful blanks!

Yablonsky

Just got my lathe a week ago and have made half a dozen pens so far. Would love a starter pack and definitely willing to cover shipping if you're still able to send out a pack.

All these ideas in my head have to get out somehow....LOL

Ken

Snappytom

Hi Terry, I just got my first lathe. I've turned 6 or so pens. It's a blast! I don't need 100 blanks but, I would use them. Do you have any amount available? Thank you Tom

Ziggy

Hello Terry! I am very interested in your post! If you would PM me, I would even be interested in just learning where to get good blanks. Any help would be appreciated! I hope you have an awesome day!

To anyone else reading this, good afternoon!

Top Bottom