O Ring Size PSI PAR-10RT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

A while back I purchased 4 PK PAR-10RT Classic Roller Pen kits to make Christmas presents. It turned out 3 of the 4 kits did not include the O rings.

I tried purchasing some from the local hardware store but the closest they have is 3/8x1/4x1/16 #5. This ring is too large / thick and the cap will not work with it. What size rings should have come with the kits?

Thanks,

Stuart Johnson
Red Oak, Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregory Huey

You may need to check with P.S.I. on size and any way the should send you the missing o rings. I have never had a problem wih them not standing behind there product.

Greg
Can't ya smell the wood turnen!

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
If you did not order the kits 'directly' from PSI, then trust me, it ain't worth the frustration of wasting your time trying to get them to correct the problem.

Just a few weeks ago, I called PSI with a problem I had with some of their kits. The pen tech I spoke to was very nice and very helpful. Within two minutes of talking to him he was familiar with the problem I was having. Seems that PSI shipped out the wrong part on the first few hundred kits that they shipped.

Made sense to me. He then transferred me over to have someone ship me the correct parts. After almost an hour more on the phone and three of the most un-knowledgable people on the face of the earth, I was still not able (and never was able) to convince them that the pen tech had spoken to me already, had admitted they -PSI- had made a mistake, and please ship me the correct part.

In reference to that phone conversation to PSI, they never did ship me the correct part.

All I can say is, good luck.

Thanks,
JohnPayton

Gary Max

John you are not the first person that I have seen that was less than happy with them.
I do not buy from them because of this.
If they will not stand behind the product---I go somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom