Novus 2 Polish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

IPD_Mrs

I have an pretty good source and am working up a price on the Novus 2 polish/scratch remover. I am looking at stocking the 8oz bottles. Would like to know what you all pay for the Novus 2 and do you use the polish #1 and the heavy scratch remover #3 and if so what sizes 2oz or 8oz?

I think what I will do is offer this, the brass ager and the quantity CA on our pen turning web site, but want to get this in the sizes everyone prefers.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

yes but Ed you are a freak of nature and the only one I know that mixes it with jaggermeister![xx(]

Seriously Ed I understand as you are a little beyond the avid hobbiest.

Nolan

8oz size for me and I use all three but not on pens as I only use the #1 for my airplane. Dont really use the #3 much just on plastics.

Nolan

I dont remember but I am sure you will beat the price as I bought them at the airport so I know they had to be pricey, but I figure it was easier at the time then getting them shipped or trying to find a local source. Heck even if your higher I'll buy them from yah LOL

toolcrazy

Novus #2 Acrylic Fine Scratch Remover 8 oz. Our Price: $5.99

I've never used this, but like to. Here's the price I found with a quick net search. This is from an aquarium supply. I do buy tank supplies, so it would be easy to add some to an order. But, I would order from you first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom