Notre Dame/Blue and Gold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Reelix

I am looking for a Navy Blue and Gold pen blank. I have found the Maze and Blue but that would work well for Michigan. Has anybody seen a pen blank with Notre Dame Blue and Gold?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Reelix

Notre Dame Blue and Gold

Brooks803,
I have been referred to you. Richard Gibson said you do pen blanks in school colors. I am looking for Notre Dame Blue and Gold. Do you make Notre Dame colors?

Brooks803,
I have been referred to you. Richard Gibson said you do pen blanks in school colors. I am looking for Notre Dame Blue and Gold. Do you make Notre Dame colors?

Rick- Go to the upper right corner of the page where it shows "Welcome, (your name)

Click on PRIVATE MESSAGES

On the left side will be a list. Find send a new message. Click on it and do your message there and address it to Brooks803

Richard

firewhatfire

he does and I have 2 of them actually and 2 in green and gold. I will try and post a pic of them tomorrow sometime. I got them from Brooks and he will do them any way you like.

Go Irish

Phil

Tanner

I would like some as well. We are huge Notre Dame fans. Went to El Paso last year to watch them kick Miami's butt. It was chilly that day, but it was worth it.

Navy Blue and Gold would be what I would like.

firewhatfire

pen blanks from Brooks803 He will make em the way you want I asked for more blue than gold and for more green than gold.

Penpics027.jpg

Penpics027.jpg

Penpics029.jpg

Notre dame blue and gold acrylic blanks

Hello,
I'm looking for a supplier of acrylic blanks in Notre Dame colors. Does anyone know who make them or has access to them?

Dave G

TonyL

I got the same request, but it is a gift pen. I couldn't find any ready made ones. I made a light blue and gold out of poly which came out nice. I am sure many of the talented folks here can make it. For me, a cheesy as this sounds, I am going to use navy AA, and a gold patriot kit (not ideal, but he will love it).

ofd8001

I had Brian at Fool4Peppers make up some University of Kentucky Blue and White blanks for me. They were very nice - exactly what I wanted. Him being a UK fan in Lexington KY was a good thing! I thought the price was very reasonable.

They turned very well.

Fool4peppers - Project Blog

I know he haunts this site and think he goes by Majorbdk.

knowltoh

I have Jonathon Brooks blanks in Universityt of Michigan, Michigan State, Lions, Packers, Florida, Miami and the Detroit tigers. They are all great!

Last edited:

jcm71

Excuse me, but Navy Blue and Gold are Navy's colors. Notre Dame just needs to go find their own shade of blue. GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!!! :biggrin:

kena

Notre Dame pen.

Here is what I did for a Notre Dame pen. It is on Buckeye Burl.

Attachments

• IMG_3444.jpg
    IMG_3444.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3442.jpg
    IMG_3442.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 87

Brooks803

Thanks for the love guys! Sadly I didn't see this post till now.

I do make Notre Dame as well as any other college team blanks. Just send me a PM if anyone's interested.

Top Bottom