Not sure where to put this.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike Powell

Well its a Cheer, but I dont think Lushaby is a vender. So well I will put it here.

When Lushaby posted her last set of PC Pens I PMed her to see about ordering one for my Wife and I. I wanted them by Christmas, it was only about 2 weeks out.

Lushaby jumped right on it. I explained to her the colors and what not and off she went. I didnt hear anything for a few days them a PM they are ready to ship. A few hours later pictures arrive, and man did she hit the nail on the head.

My wife is an RN and likes click pens, and I just like them all. So I ordered her a Seira Click, and me a Vortex.

Lushaby, is a wonderful artist, and her BIL does a great job and showing off her work.

Kathy, thanks for jumping all over this for me, you knocked my Lovely wife Melissa for a loop when she saw them.

Attachments

• Skull and Roses.jpg
    Skull and Roses.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 289
  • Skull and Roses1.jpg
    Skull and Roses1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 205
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

watch_art

Those skulls are AWESOME! I want some of those - I bet my students would love them. Do you have an email contact for this person?
Thanks!

Lashaby

Thanks for the kind words, Mike! I'm pleased that y'all like them so well, and that they arrived before Christmas. We made them a priority, since we knew you wouldn't be able to be with your family for the holiday.

If anyone else is interested, you can find my blanks on Classic Nib. For finished pens or custom orders, PM me on IAP.

OZturner

Mike, what a great story and result.
Special Congratulations to Kathy, brilliant Blanks, and Fantastic Assistance.
Mike, Congratulations on Spectacular Pens, with Great Fit and Finish.
Love the Skulls and Roses. Do the Skulls glow in the dark?
Brian.

Lashaby

Thanks, Brian. And the skulls do glow in the dark, which I think is pretty cool. :cool:

Mike, what a great story and result.
Special Congratulations to Kathy, brilliant Blanks, and Fantastic Assistance.
Mike, Congratulations on Spectacular Pens, with Great Fit and Finish.
Love the Skulls and Roses. Do the Skulls glow in the dark?
Brian.

Top Bottom