Nib Size

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

Can someone tell me the Nib Size for the Jr Gent II and the Triton Fountain pen kits? They look like fine point nibs but I am not experienced and wanted toe be sure. Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

Can someone tell me the Nib Size for the Jr Gent II and the Triton Fountain pen kits? They look like fine point nibs but I am not experienced and wanted toe be sure. Thanks!

those pens take #5, bock 180 or heritance small nib. check out http://www.indy-pen-dance.com/Nibs/, exoticblanks.com, theclassic nib as well as others here on this site all handle pens. wont recommend either because they are all good and all have served me well.
one of the best places for information would be to go to Richards pens. Richard Binder is one of the best sources of info that i have been able to find. they have on line information sheets, a monthly newsletter and many other resources for those interested in nibs and fountain pens.

if you start you will become hooked on good fountain pens and improving your own work as well. real fountain pen guys and gals love them and are particular about there nibs.

good luck

brownsfn2

I guess I meant what size point is the nib that the pen comes with. It looks like a fine point nib but I have nothing to compare it to.

glycerine

I emailed CSUSAs customer service and they said the jr. gents come with a medium nib. I can't say whether or not the Tritons are the same...

GoatRider

Is there any way to tell by looking at a nib whether they are fine, medium, broad, or something else? I bought a selection of iridium nib sections of all 3 widths, and they look identical. I don't see any markings on them, and the tips look the same size.

Top Bottom