Next Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

I posted in the forum for chapter meetings, but see only one response. this is a feeler question, please respond, I am trying to get another meeting of the Tennessee, North Alabama chapter scheduled for the first saturday in Oct. Ken has offered his shop to us for the meeting, So, Ken if the 2nd day of Oct. is ok with you, please let me know, or if not ok, we will plan for another time. So if you can meet on this day please let me know. Thanks, Keith

ps
I am just trying to get the ball rolling on another meeting. I really enjoy meeting everyone and gaining hands on learning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

10ACTony

I posted in the forum for chapter meetings, but see only one response. this is a feeler question, please respond, I am trying to get another meeting of the Tennessee, North Alabama chapter scheduled for the first saturday in Oct. Ken has offered his shop to us for the meeting, So, Ken if the 2nd day of Oct. is ok with you, please let me know, or if not ok, we will plan for another time. So if you can meet on this day please let me know. Thanks, Keith

ps
I am just trying to get the ball rolling on another meeting. I really enjoy meeting everyone and gaining hands on learning.

Where will this be held?

mick

Keith, I can't make it on the 2nd, got a show, but if you decide it have it on a different date I'll be happy to attend!

skeenum

Keith,

I have a conflict the weekend of October 2nd. My grandson has a birthday party that day and the next day my nephew has a wedding party (at my house).
I would be glad to try to make a meeting on another weekend. I did mention this meeting date to John and have not heard a reply from him.

Thanks for organizing/coordinating another meeting. I also enjoy the get-togethers very much.

Top Bottom