Newbie Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhenr99

I have been making pens for family and friends and now need to sell some. I see some of you people making 100 or more. Where do do sell them and how? I love making them but done need 100 pens around the house. Are pen sales that good? Thanks for any help.

Bob

Dario

Marketing is another story...while some can sell easily some struggle with it. I am one of those who struggle too [V]

BTW, we have another forum for sales/marketing and shows http://www.penturners.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=19.

Mark4583

The way I feel is I didnt start doing this to make money, I do it because I enjoy it, If I happen to sell a few pens along the way, great. I sell most on e-Bay or around work and friends, I give away almost as many as I sell.
Some of the other members thats made a sucessfull buisness from it could help you more but I suspect as most buisness its going take take alot of devoted time to do it and im sure you can make a nice profit doing it, me, If I clear what I put into the pen, im happy.

jeffj13

Bob,

Some sell through word of mouth, some through craft shows and flea markets, some through private arrangements with stores, and some through websites.

There are pros and cons to all the above. Establishing your name and having the "nerve" to charge enough seem to be two keys to success.

jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom