New Young Penturner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David Keller

Here's my four year old helping make a pen. He was so excited. I hope he continues to be excited by spending time with his dad.
harrison turns.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jbostian

Thats very cool! It is always fun to share something you enjoy with your kids. My son seems very interested in pen turning. I asked just yesterday when he was going to be ready to try. He will be 7 next month. He informed that as cool as pens are he doesn't want to turn any because he would rather play with his Legos. He is a funny kid and he really loves his Legos.

Jamie

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
cool pen turner

A couple of my grand-kids are interested in pen turning...one of them reads the PSI catalog regularily....It is a good thing for a dad to do "man" things with the boys. Too many of us just go to the soccer games and fell like we've done our duty.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well I don't have any kids, but I have a niece I adore. She's 7. Everytime she comes over she wants to look at the CSUSA and PSI catalog. After about an hour of looking through those I gotta take her out to the shop and show her what I'm working on and what new Acrylic blanks I got. Then she decides if I need to make her one or not. She keeps telling me when she turns 10 I gotta teach her how to make pens.

sam

David, that good looking young man must look like his Mom. You have every right to be proud........And by the way, I was raised in Enid and could tell many stories of WHAT NOT TO DO. Sam

David Keller

David, that good looking young man must look like his Mom. You have every right to be proud........And by the way, I was raised in Enid and could tell many stories of WHAT NOT TO DO. Sam

He does look like his mom... And strangely enough, he looks a bit like the UPS man. My wife assures me that latter part is just a coincidence.

I'm all ears about Enid... We've only lived here about 6 years, and I'd love to meet some other turners if you know of any.

Top Bottom