New Web Site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
WTG, keep up the good work and enjoy the family time. If you have a question about where to send the profits (because all Navy families are individually wealthy) just drop me a PM and I will send my shipping adx.[:D][:D][:D]

melogic

Way to go guys! [:D] The site and the craftsmanship are wonderful. I agree with Stan in the fact that larger pictures may show off the beauty of the pens more. Keep up the great work and keep us updated on how the site and sales are going. [;)]

DocStram

Dear NavyDiver,
You may be interested to know that there are Child Labor Laws in this country. Recent conversations with associates of your sons, reveals that you are paying each son 3 cents per pen. Furthermore, contact with their school principal indicates that they are no longer attending school on a regular basis. When contacted by the principal, your youngest son exclaimed, "I wanna to go to school but my dad makes me stay home and fill pen orders. Besides, I'm too tired for schoolwork. He makes us stay in the shop from 6AM until midnight."

In all seriousness, you must be a great dad. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to buy a couple of pens from the boys just to show my support for their hard work.

Just wait til they're grown up ... then you'll think back on how valuable these kinds of lessons were for your guys!

What a dad!!

NavyDiver

Pastor Bill,
You must know some different Navy families, because I have yet to run across one that is independently wealthy. Of course out of 200 thousand Navy families, there has to be at least one [:D].

Al,
Thanks for the support. The boys are very excited about their new occupation. The business was totally their idea and they used yard-work money to finance their start-up costs. I'm sure they would love to sell you a couple pens [;)].

Daniel

Good luck withthe new site. and remember it takes A while for them to get going. the first two years I only got a dozen sales or so from mine. this year I sold nearly 30 in three months. sales have dropped off this last few months but christmas is coming. hand out buisness cards, lots of them. they have a way of getting passed around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom