New version "Elegant Beauty Sierra" at Bereahardwoods.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BruceA

Just saw that Berea has introduced a set of satin-chrome Elegant Beauty Sierras. These are the kits that use the standard Sierra tubes and are direct swappable with the original Sierra kits. One is chrome on satin accents, and one is satin on chrome accents.

They are $7.50 each, or two for $7.00 each. That's a great price for such an appealing kit. I placed an order today to check them out.

By the way, the extra Sierra tubes are only 27 CENTS each. And, shipping is a flat rate $4.00 for small packages.

Attachments

• Elegant Beauty Sierra Chrome Kits.jpg
    Elegant Beauty Sierra Chrome Kits.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 341
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sfolivier

Very nice, the "elegant beauty" and these kits look gorgeous (at least to me). It's making me like the sierras' style at last even if I've never been a great fan before...

Skye

They remind me of those big needles people use with yarn... what are they called?

Good looking pens, any chance in a larger pic? I like the lack of gold in the kit.

Woodlvr

I looked at them and ordered 10 to see the price break and it stayed at $10 each. Anthony has a lower price than $10 each. I just looked at AS and they are $7.50 each for 1, then $7.00ea for 2-10, maybe this is where the prices came from.

Last edited:

Skye

^Purday!

I'm not much on satin kits, but I really like the way that one looks. I like the kits because they don't take attention away from the wood, which I think should be the focal point. I just wish the nib and lower barrel were one solid piece. That would be the icing on the cake.

Woodlvr

Thanks for the link Jeff. It says Merchant at the top of the page, but when I looked on Bereas website under specials they are not there, I wonder if that is the dealers price maybe?

bitshird

I wonder if these are the actual Elegant Beauty's that twists at the finial or just a dressed up sierra? I like the original Elegant Beauty because the transmission can't become disconnected from the nib end, causing a pain in the rear to get apart since the transmission is part of the finial.

BruceA

More info on pricing, features

These are the Sierra-style kits that twist at the centerband.
The shorter Elegant Beauty kits don't use the same tube as the Sierra, and twist at the top.

Attached is detail on the pricing of $7.00 each for Qty. 2 or more.

Attachments

• EB Chrome pricing.jpg
    EB Chrome pricing.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 127

Rudy Vey

These are great and a good seller for me! Here is the link to the Black-Titanium/Ti-Gold or Platinum:

http://www.bereahardwoods.com/price/whats_new/new_sierra_4.html

They are priced at $10 and have, so far, no quantity rebate -but this is a great price for this super kit. What I like is that I can turn and later decide if it will be an Elegant Beauty or a standard Sierra. This kit looks great with the hard rubber (green/black Ebonite) or the Serpent acrylic I got from Elliott.

Top Bottom