New skew -- Yippee!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

I got my new oval skew in today and just had to try it out. If you don't have one, get one!!! I love it! :D I just thought I like turning with a skew before... this thing is worth it's weight in gold! Okay, maybe not, but it's worth every penny I paid for it!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

WHY must you people gloat over stuff like this and make me spend even MORE money! Are you TRYING to get me divorced!?!?!? [:D] Billy, I look forward to seeing your new creations!

Dario

Heard a lot of good things about the oval skew...one day I hope to get one...but for now...my regular skew delivers what ever I ask from it so I am not in a hurry. [:D]

Congrats Bily...now show us what it can do by posting more pens!!! [;)]

Czarcastic

Billy,
Which one did you get? I haveTHIS ONE circled in the PSI catalog I got last week. Just waiting until I can order a few more things at one time. Love to know more since it is on my "short list" to get.

alamocdc

Steven, that's the one I got, but I got it from Woodturningz and saved a few dollars. In fact, I get ALL of my PSI stuff from Ryan and company. They are around $2 less on items like that and it only takes a few days longer to get it. And they use USPS on the smaller items which saves on shipping costs. It's just a better deal all the way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom