new safety razor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

hi has anyone tried the new safety razor that craft usa has out and if so what price are u putting on them. i ordered a few for a show that i have in dec . had people ask about them so i thought i would give it a try. i was thinking of 35.00 on them. i know it is all in the venue on what price u can sell them for i sell the reg. razor for 25.00 in my markets any thoght os this
thanks for the help

Quality Pen

hi has anyone tried the new safety razor that craft usa has out and if so what price are u putting on them. i ordered a few for a show that i have in dec . had people ask about them so i thought i would give it a try. i was thinking of 35.00 on them. i know it is all in the venue on what price u can sell them for i sell the reg. razor for 25.00 in my markets any thoght os this
thanks for the help

Walmart sells a piece of mass produced "high quality merchandise" for $19. I personally feel that 45-55 in any market is totally fair IF you're trying to run a business and not just support a hobby.

StuartCovey

I'm not sure exactly what kit you are talking about, but you are definitely underpricing yourself. I sell my regular mach3 razors for $50. And for a safety razor $60.

As far as the kit quality I'm not positive but have heard that the new one is pretty good.

kovalcik

I just ordered this kit. It came in last Friday and I got one made for a craft show on Saturday. It seems well made and has a good weight. the handle is a little heftier than the standard PSI Mach 3. (BTW, the head is not interchangeable with the CSUSA fusion head or the PSI Mach3 heads. Different threads.) I only had the one and had it for $35 (Mach 3 are $25). It did not move, but received a lot of comments. Most like: "Can you still buy blades for those things?" or "My Dad/Grandfather used to have one of those." I will probably just make the two I ordered and then see if they move. If I have time to dig it out of my inventory, I will post a picture.

Top Bottom