New PSI Pen Kits.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

Has anyone seen the two new PSI pens. Click Gatsby, and the click Polaris? I know the Gatsby is just a click Sierra but the new one is the the click Polaris. I'm not a fan of PSI kits, but the click Polaris looks tempting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

I saw them the our day when I was talking to Ed. They look nice but I am still in far of the twist pen. There are alot of new products coming from PSI late this year and early next year that will put them over the top. They are moving towards the high end product as well as the low end product. We sat down for about an hour going over new designs. They are moving in the right direction.

Johnathan

As long as the quality is there, I am getting tired of seeing CSUSA plating, even the rhodium's pitting.:( They are great at sending me new kits when it happens but time is money and I don't want to have to go back and remake every pen I made because it has a lifetime warranty on the plating.

redfishsc

Hmm.....Polaris click. That does sound nice. I like the Polaris, I just wish my customers did [V]

Originally posted by Johnathan

As long as the quality is there, I am getting tired of seeing CSUSA plating, even the rhodium's pitting.:( They are great at sending me new kits when it happens but time is money and I don't want to have to go back and remake every pen I made because it has a lifetime warranty on the plating.

As far as CSA plating, I have had the same problem (see the other thread in this forum about mfr debates). Here is how you solve that problem (if it can be solved).

1) Stop buying CSA Rhodium pens and tell them you have stopped buying them. Be nice about it. No reason to be ugly.

2) Complain about it, ask for a refund (they usually do, including the blank material), ship them every pitted pen you have so they can have them to "study".

3) Complain frequently. Make sure they know you haven't forgotten about it, and again, be nice. This is an ethical issue, not a personal one-- I have to remind myself of this all the time.

4) Don't be shocked if some of your higher-end PSI kits pit. I have a Jr. Majestic that is pitting, and the nib on it is a DEAD ON MATCH to the Jr. Gent fountain-- an exact clone, so I'd bet it's a Dayacom pen as well. Meaning, pits.

Ligget

I bought some Guardians in chrome and Executives in platinum from PSI a few weeks ago, all I can say is the platings are perfect with no imperfections at all.[8D]:)

Top Bottom