New PSI Catalog

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jclark58

PSI now sends 3 catalogs, Woodturning, dust collection, and MLCS. The woodturners catalog features 6 new pen styles that I'll detail below.

Guardian pen - new click style pen, cushioned rubber grip, uses a single tube and an 8mm drill bit, only available in chrome. $8.45

Apollo Elite - PSI's version of the Churchill, threaded end cap for posting. Rhodium and Gold-ti plating. Rollerball or fountain. $8.45 - $17.95

Olypian Elite Pen - PSI's version of the El Grande family of pens. 24K, Gold TI, Rhodium platings. Rollerball or Fountain. $8.45 - $12.95

Tycoon pen - PSI's version of the Baron/Jr Gent. 24K, Gold TI, Rhodium platings. Rollerball or fountain. $9.95 - $16.95

Gatsby Pen - PSI's version of the Sierra or Sierra Grande. 24K, Gold TI, Rhodium platings, $5.95 - $9.45

Majestic Jr. - Smaller version of PSI's own Majectic. Rhodium/Blk Ti, Rhodium/22K platings. $24.95 - $44.95

Jason

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arioux

Hi,

How do you like that, PSI goes to higher level and CSUSA has a new "Apprentice" line, all 24k lower end kits !!!, including a $1.80 slimline.

Seems that they are both going after the other one makrket !!!

Price drop on the orizon mabe ?[:p]

Alfred

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by arioux
<br />Hi,

How do you like that, PSI goes to higher level and CSUSA has a new "Apprentice" line, all 24k lower end kits !!!, including a $1.80 slimline.

Seems that they are <b>both going after the other one makrket </b>!!!

Price drop on the orizon mabe ?[:p]

Alfred

The grass is ALWAYS <b>Greener</b> on the other side of the fence!!

gerryr

Did PSI upgrade the platings on any of their existing kits? I would love to see the Designer in Gold Ti and Platinum/Rhodium.

jclark58

"Designer" pens (Euro) are available in Economy gold, chrome, satin gold, satin pearl, copper, and gun metal.

The only new platings I saw were the teachers pen in chrome, and the Executive in Rhodium.

Jason

jclark58

I almost forgot, on the inside of the back cover they have a Cast-a-kit set. 32 oz Polyester resin, hardner, gloves, measuring cup, mold, tube stoppers, and instructions. Enough to make 10-15 pens. $39.95

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom