New presentation box sent to me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

paulloseby

Leicester, Not applicable, United Kingdom.
A 'Student' who comes to me each year from Bangkok sent me a presentation box the other day to see if there is an interested in them out there. The box is Asian Rosewood and the pen blank although plain, is from the genuine whisky barrel. If anyone is interested, I can pass your details on to him although you may be able to get them from Don Ward in the US in future assuming a suitable price can be sorted out.

Attachments

• whiskybox3.jpg
    whiskybox3.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 355
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

The box and small bottle of Glenfiddich are for a customer's wife who is from the Scottish highlands. She is getting her phd in some field of Scottish language/history. He wanted a pen fitting of the degree and her homeland. I will be making a fountain pen using oak staves from Glenfiddich Scotch barrels used in the actual Glenfiddich distillery...which itself has quite the history. It is turning out to be a challenging but fun project. My friend Paul from the UK was a big help in getting the box, scotch, and barrel staves. Thanks Paul.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Does it come with the Glenfiddich? :biggrin:

jyreene

Depending in cost I'd be interested in the wood and a box or two. Especially if I can got a bottle of glenfiddich in it. My daily go to when I want a scotch. Which is often.

Top Bottom