New Pens at Craft Supplies USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericatcraft

Hey everyone,

I have some good news from Craft Supplies USA and I wanted you to hear it first. We have just received shipment of a new pen (well, old pen with a new twist) that I think some of you may be interested in. We are now selling Jr. Statesman II pens with threaded end caps for the same price as the Jr. Statesman II pens currently in our catalog. They literally just arrived and I don’t yet have photos to show you but I will explain a little more about them below. We will soon turn some samples and shoot some photos, until then they will not be on our website so they can only be ordered via phone.

The end cap is now threaded to allow the user to post their cap on the end of the pen while writing- the end cap does include the engraved feature just like the non-threading end caps on our current pens (obviously a smaller version). Also, the rollerball nibs have been slightly altered so that the very tip is no longer rounded but is straight. This is in response to feedback from many of you regarding our current rollerball nibs on the Jr. Statesman and Jr. Gentlemen pens (thanks, by the way).

Here are the pens:

050-2329 Jr. Statesman fountain pen with 22k gold $30.75

050-2330 Jr. Statesman rollerball pen with 22k gold $28.20

050-2331 Jr. Statesman fountain pen with black titanium $28.70

050-2332 Jr. Statesman rollerball pen with black titanium $23.20

I will post a message when I have a photo and the product is online so you can view it, until then just call us to order or email me with any questions!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

SWEET! Eric, thanks for sharing this with us, and for responding to the feedback from the pen turning community. Can't wait to see these pens! If you need a volunteer to do some turning... [;)]

gerryr

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO US RANT and doing something about it. This is the kind of response that will gain you a very loyal following. I was really wondering about that ugly RB nib when I saw the Jr. Retro because it was obviously different and better looking.

Now, please make the Jr. Gent and Havana ballpoints available in Ti Gold. Please, please, please.

Malainse

Thank You for the change and letting us know !!!! Now just toss a converter in with all the fountain pen kits and everyone will be happy...[:D]

useless.gif

Ligget

I can photograph a pen and upload the images in about 5 minutes, why does it take CSUSA sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to do things, especially when it is a business! [V]

ericatcraft

To answer just a few questions: The drill bits and bushings are the same as the current Jr. Stateman and Jr. Gentelmen's pens. The threading on the end cap are rhodium plated (not black).
We should have most all of our new products online any day now, I apologize for the delay- it is something that we are working on doing faster in the future.
As I said on Friday, the pens had just arrived (on Friday afternoon) and I did not have time to get a photo. As soon as I do I will post one here.

chigdon

That is excellent news! I am anxious for the pictures. Do the same with the big boys though -- the weighting would be terrible but I would sell (any buy) a lot more that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom