New Pen Turning Book from our own Don Ward

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

papaturner

Thank You Don Ward I received my book 2 days ago. Read thru it one time and here is the results. btw a great read. Sorry for the poor photo(best I can do).

Attachments

• Img0023.jpg
    Img0023.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 198

its_virgil

Thanks Perry. You hit a home run with that one. Now you just have 10 more to go...one project makes a pen/pencil set. You probably have made a standard slimline so you have 9 to go. Look forward to see your next one.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thank You Don Ward I received my book 2 days ago. Read thru it one time and here is the results. btw a great read. Sorry for the poor photo(best I can do).

jaylopez

I just received mine from Amazon. Great job Don! I am learning a lot by reading it.
JLo

scotian12

Got my two earlier in the week, Don. The deliver time to Canada was quite quick. I have had a chance to quick read through the book and have to say the pictorials go a long way in helping to explain the modified designs. I would strongly recommend this for a first time pen turner as it gives a lot of basic instruction plus some helpful tips to improve your turning techniques. Congratulation Don on a great book. The second book will be going to my woodturning guild to be in their library for the use of members. Darrell

its_virgil

Thanks Darrell. I appreciate your good review and continued support.

Thanks JLo. Looking forward to seeing some pens posted from the book.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

NotURMailman

Got mine a few days ago, just got a chance to pick it up tonight. Very well written with concise and clear instruction. I didn't make it all the way through yet, but I am at least 3/4 there. I can't wait to try some of the projects in the book!

Ligget

I got my copy a little while ago, it is a great book as I still like to play about with Slimlines, Comforts etc..

What a versatile group of pens to modify, and if you do muck up (like I often do) it is a lot easier on the wallet.

its_virgil

Wow! Thanks for the great comments on the book. Looking forward to seeing some slim lines posted .
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Forum runner

Top Bottom