New pen set on the market

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Lynch

I was on ebay a little while ago checking on a brush I'm after and while I was there I decided to look up pen kits.The Citizen rollerball and fountains are now available,I almost spit on my computer.I can't wait till I have some money to buy a few.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Allen

How would be bushings last longer since typically SS is not as hard as regular steel.
I know, what's regular steel. Well, I'm assuming the 'standard' bushings are no better than grade 2 steel!

Those are the same as the Desire kits sold at WoodCraft and they come of the same CNC machine as Marksman. Lazerlinez is the maker of all of these pens. They don't take the same bushings at all. They are much more robust on the wood left on the tube. I have made many of these kits and they are really nice. I am planning on making a whole bunch of them next year.

Dale Lynch

They're in the same fmily as the jr.Gent2, Retro,Duke.Same tube diameter.Don't know if bushings are the same dia though,probably pretty close.$16 for rhodium is a great price.

The Penguin

Those are the same as the Desire kits sold at WoodCraft and they come of the same CNC machine as Marksman. Lazerlinez is the maker of all of these pens. They don't take the same bushings at all. They are much more robust on the wood left on the tube. I have made many of these kits and they are really nice. I am planning on making a whole bunch of them next year.
right page, wrong pen.

scroll down.

Top Bottom