New P*** State catalog

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Just got the new catalog in the mail today. Two nice surprises. One is a new style bolt action (Tec-Pen) pen. Looks nice. Another is they are now selling some kits in an antique brass. :biggrin:

I just got the catalog too. I was surprised nobody had mentioned it earlier.

I will definitely be trying that tec pen. Looks cool. Unfortunately they are all out of stock.

The antique brass looks like a cool option for some kits.

There is other new stuff too. Also stuff I probably just didn't notice before - like the magnum bolt action bullet.

PeetyInMich

from Dan "I'm a little torn on that. I love the look of the stars blank but the stripes blanks look a little cheesy - like candy cane stripes."

It isn't that bad, I have done a few bolt action and similar length pens with one band of stars and the rest of the blank as the stripes (the wavy ones are most popular) on chrome hardware. At the price it is much more popular that the $40 laser cut flags (and much easier). You MUST drill the center of the blank though or the details will be skewed (esp. the stars). Don't be afraid to drop $15 or so on the blanks to try it, BTW you will probably use more stripe than star blank.

ossaguy

I like the antique brass look.

I'd like to to try the over & under kit like on the front page.

I'm turned off by the 2 screws that hold the clip on the Tec pen.Just looks too out of place,like an afterthought.The stylus end is a plus,though.

I want to try the new LED flashlight.

I like the simple looks of the Stratus.

It's fun to see so many new items that are coming out!

Steve

carlmorrell

What's with "P**** State"? We are allowed to reference vendors by name.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I'm guessing he added a letter - which coupled with the S in the word following may have triggered the profanity filter.

No that is not what I did. I know for a fact there there are individuals on this forum that do not like certain vendors for whatever reason. I have also been chastised on other forums for mentioning non-sponsoring vendors.

ashaw

Thiet Tech Pen is real nice. I had it at the Washington Pen Show to trigger pre sales. Sold about fifteen of them. I just got the pens Friday will be sending out to my customer tomorrow.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
What's with "P**** State"? We are allowed to reference vendors by name.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I'm guessing he added a letter - which coupled with the S in the word following may have triggered the profanity filter.

No that is not what I did. I know for a fact there there are individuals on this forum that do not like certain vendors for whatever reason. I have also been chastised on other forums for mentioning non-sponsoring vendors.

You'll never be chastised here for mentioning any vendor.

alphageek

Former Moderator

You'll never be chastised here for mentioning any vendor.[/QUOTE]

And if you are by a member here, report them to a moderator. We know that there are individuals that have their own preferred and non-preferred vendors, but chastising someone for there choice falls under our personal attack rules.

Top Bottom