New design stylus tip?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

underdog

Anyone used the new fabric stylus tip from Penn State Industries?
I've got a potential client that needs a more accurate tip for their stylus. PSI claims their new mesh tip works better at different angles and doesn't crack. Comes with lifetime warranty too. Any thoughts, opinions or experience?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

denniszoomy

I purchased the new tetra nana stylus with the mesh from woodcraft. I like it much better then the rubber ones they had before. The mesh ones actually slide across the screen easily. The other one you could not do that with. Hope that helps.

TimS124

Gold: PKTSTX24MF

Chrome: PKTSTXCHMF

Gun Metal: PKTSTXGMMF

All three were marked as "Out of stock" when I found them just now.

underdog

I did a search at Woodcraft for this: "PKTSTXCHMF"

...and Woodcraft's site returned at "I don't know what the heck you're talking about" message.

Are you sure those are Woodcraft's numbers? Their part coding seems to be numerical rather than alphabet based.

TimS124

...Are you sure those are Woodcraft's numbers? Their part coding seems to be numerical rather than alphabet based.

Sorry, the part number I posted are from Penn State's site. I looked there because the first post in this thread mentioned them…I missed the reference to Woodcraft and didn't notice the ambiguity I was creating by not being clearer. Sorry about that.

TimS124

Exotic blanks sells the nano in all the platings too

I'm only seeing Tetra kits with the nano stylus tips. Penn State has just three packs of just the tips….handy for upgrading an existing stylus (or repairing one with a broken tip).

Were you able to find just the tips on Exotics' site?

Thanks.

Dan Masshardt

I'm only seeing Tetra kits with the nano stylus tips. Penn State has just three packs of just the tips….handy for upgrading an existing stylus (or repairing one with a broken tip). Were you able to find just the tips on Exotics' site? Thanks.

No. Not the tips. Just the whole tetra nano stylus kit.

To my knowledge only pennstate sells the 3 pack of tips.

And they are out of stock right now.

panamag8or

I'm only seeing Tetra kits with the nano stylus tips. Penn State has just three packs of just the tips….handy for upgrading an existing stylus (or repairing one with a broken tip). Were you able to find just the tips on Exotics' site? Thanks.

No. Not the tips. Just the whole tetra nano stylus kit.

To my knowledge only pennstate sells the 3 pack of tips.

And they are out of stock right now.

So, either they don't have them in house, yet (PSI is famous for publishing "coming soon" items, before they're available), or people bought out all of the stock to retrofit their rubber stylus pens, which is what I will do when they have more in stock.

Dan Masshardt

They were in stock a few weeks ago. In guessing people are buying a lot if them to retrofit as your say.

I think the price is very good. I would be doing the same if I had a bunch of them made.

Top Bottom