New CSUSA website

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

grumps

I just went to woodturnerscatalog.com for the first time in about a month only to discover that the website has a new appearance.

Personally, I find it awkward to use and difficult to find specific items.

I just wanted to hear what other's think of it.

FWIW... I sent CSUSA an e-mail expressing my displeasure. I'd certainly hate to use the new website if all I had was dial-up.

jt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

winpooh498

I agree it is harder to find stuff. But I do like how the ordering has changed, you can order bushings, tubes and other things related to a kit all from the same page![:D] The problem I had was my shopping kart would empty all by its self![:(!]
I think that once we get used to it, it will be nicer.[:)]
Have a good day
Dawn

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
oi I just went onto their new website looking for a specific acrylic blank. I couldn't find pictures of the blanks anymore. Am I missing a secret hidden link? If you click on the Acrylic Blanks link there is one blank shown and then a long list of blanks by name but without pictures. They just lost all blank sales to me because I don't buy what I can't see.

Did I just miss something?

GK
(edit) PS yes I did send them an email nearly identical to the above. Hopefully they take all the feedback and improve the site.

stevers

Talk is this is only a prototype and they intend to continue updating the site as more comments come in. I say, let them know what you like or don't and they should take it all into consideration and make improvements.
By the way, this is the third or fourth topic on this subject. You can see more folks opinions on the other posts.

GBusardo

I am not fond of new CSUSA web site either. Actually, I really like the PSI web site where I can view their catalog on line. I rarely order from PSI, which is another issue.

Woodlvr

I emailed Eric and he said there are a "few"(?) bugs to be worked out and to please let them know of any and all bugs that we run into. They have alot of pictures to add of products that have only one general picture, like pen clips they only show a baseball bat.[:(!] But that they are working on it. But we have been hearing that for awhile and the pen pics are the same. But it is better than nothing.[:D]

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom