New Circuit Board pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I see Ernie over at Bear Tooth Woods is advertisinbg some new pen kits. He has a couple that intyerest me. It is a white circuit board sierra kit and also a black one. They look real cool. Also coming out with a new sierra click that looks like it may do away with that stupid small adapter. May have to order some of these.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I trim the tubes and do away with the thing as standard anyway. Sure would be handy to not need to mess with it at all.

bruce119

How about that same pattern as the others they will be popping up on the other Berea resellers sites in a month or 2. I see the cigar also again same pattern.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
How about that same pattern as the others they will be popping up on the other Berea resellers sites in a month or 2. I see the cigar also again same pattern.

This has always intrigued me....I was always under the impression that these were all real pc boards that had been painstakingly sanded thin and then delicately wrapped around the tube. I think this was how you did the originals? Now It looks like they are printed because they are all identical.

But I could be wrong:rolleyes:

jttheclockman

These are not paper decals. These are some sort of a material that replicates a real circuit board but being factory made they can duplicate them very easily. They are really pretty interesting to look at and make a great conversation piece.

Evidently there are a few other new kits coming out soon. I talked with Ernie awhile ago and he said there will be some new high end fountain and rollerball kits that he was pretty excited about. Can't wait to see what comes down the line. I am sure others will follow with new kits also. For us kit guys that is always good news.

Top Bottom