New Berea Click pen feedback yet?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

driften

The four I have made from Woodcraft have not had any sticking problems. They don't have quite the same look as the one marked as "new" in the berea catalog. I am also interested in hearing about the ones in the berea catalog.

driften

Originally posted by GregD
<br />I just made 6 of the Berea Click pens. They were working fine when they left here. Only time will tell.

Greg, can you measure the bushings you have for that kit? I am interested in knowing if the bushings I have for the woodcraft kits would work on the berea kit.

GregD

Originally posted by driften
<br />
Originally posted by GregD
<br />I just made 6 of the Berea Click pens. They were working fine when they left here. Only time will tell.

Greg, can you measure the bushings you have for that kit? I am interested in knowing if the bushings I have for the woodcraft kits would work on the berea kit.

Sorry, I didn't see your post until this morning.

Cap Bushing .372" Center Bushing .371" End Bushing .371"
Inside Diameter .274" on all 3 bushings

driften

Thanks Greg... I just measured mine and they are not the same.

Mine are all .370 with .288 going into the tubes. Maybe the outer size in withing spec but they might be using diffrent tube walls in the kits?

So to be safe I guess buying the bushing is the good thing to do

WoodChucker

Greg, can you post a pic of the new Berea click pen? I've not seen it and can't find it on there web site. Thanks!

driften

Originally posted by WoodChucker
<br />Greg, can you post a pic of the new Berea click pen? I've not seen it and can't find it on there web site. Thanks!

Pic from the berea catalog...

200546224616_Button_Click_web.jpg

WoodChucker

Thanks Jeff, looks just like the old style pen, so the clicker is the only thing that changed, hey? I guess that's OK if it works good. I made a few of the old ones and the only one that still works is the one I made for my wife, but I had to fix it once, the clicker got stuck in the down position. [:)]

wayneis

Oh crap, don't you guys know that if you say anything about a new kit that I have to buy them and give them a try. LOL One of these days I might have to have a sale on blanks and kits because I have more than I will ever use in my life time. Of course if the LOML figures out what I have invested, hopefully I live long enough to hold a sale.

Wayne

driften

Actually if they work well they could be a good seller. Partly since most people don't make them so they are diffrent sitting on the table and some people only want click pens. Me I like a good twist pen but my wife and I both are testing click pens from woodcraft for a couple of weeks now. So far so good.

When I got my stuff juried for a craft show coming up they said "Cool, no one is selling those!" about one of my click pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom