New Aero Pen from Craft Supplies USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ericatcraft

Hello Everyone,

We just received the new Aero pen kits as listed in our fall 2008 catalog. I wanted to let everyone know that the pens we received differ in appearance to those shown in our catalog. While the catalog photo shows Aero pen samples supplied to us for photos, the actual pen kits received are as shown in the "revised" photo. This plating configuration is what we currently have in stock and will be supplying in the future.

We realize that some orders have already been placed for Aero pens as shown in our fall 2008 catalog. If you have received Aero pens and are dissatisfied for any reason, please feel free to return them for a full refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this product change my cause, we appreciate your understanding. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-551-8876 if we can be of service.

You can see the revised Aero pen on our site- http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/store/New_Products___Aero_Pen_Kit___aero_pen?Args=

Attachments

• revised_aero.jpg
    revised_aero.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 673
  • aero_catalog.jpg
    aero_catalog.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 661

leehljp

Member Liaison
I placed an order last week and again this past weekend for trail sets. After placing the first order for 4 silver, 1 Rose, 1 Gold, LOML pointed out that they would make a great set for "His and Hers" when combined with the Elegant Beauty of one of your competitors. I then ordered extra's of the Gold and Rose and some double set boxes.

If you could get this same pen in the full size, I feel it would make a great set for His and Hers - and we could order all of it from one place - you.

Looking forward to seeing them up close and in my hands (and in LOML's hands.)

Top Bottom