Neuman Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

Doe anyone have any info on Neuman pens? I am told they went out of business but I can find nothiong about them. I have a customer who wants a pen replicated and sent me drawings but no dimensions. I am not sure where to go with this. ANY advice is appreciated.:befuddled:

watchman7

Keith,

Here is an article from Richard Binder's website that gives some info about Newman Pens.
RichardsPens.com • Fountain Pens by Richard Binder

I was fortunate to attend a seminar at the Atlanta Pen Show in 2003 where Mr Hickman described the manufacture of his Newman Pens. One of the things he did was make an acrylic pen blank material that had actual gold dust and real pearl powder in the mixture. Everything he did was very high end. If I remember correctly his daughter was a principal inthe business with him. He was a very impressive man.

You may be able to find out some additional information from Howard Levy at Bexley Pens. He mentioned at the seminar that he had a business relationship there.

watchman7

Sadly as I was doing a search on Jim Hickman I located the following

Jim Hickman, Founder of Newman Pen Co. (USA) Died: December 22, 2004 after a long bout with cancer. He was 68.

Top Bottom