Need Your Help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

I have some fountain and roller ball kits, I am looking for someone to make pens out of these kits for me. I do not want to venture into these type pens yet. I do not have the bushings or the bits or the trimming sleeves for these. These are PSi classic kits. The tubes are step down tubes. I would like to see these kits turned into pens. I have some blanks for them.

SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN DOING THESE FOR ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Or if you live close enough to me, I would like to watch someone make one of these. Thanks, Keith

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Keith,

they are not that difficult. If you decide you want to try, I would lend you the bushings, and step drill bits. Take a month or two, no problem. Let me know.

Yes, I would turn them for you, but that takes the pleasure away from you--why??? You CAN do this, if you do you will enjoy the pen far more!!

Consider it,

Ed

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
+1 on what Ed said. If you have made a ballpoint you can do a roller ball and/or a fountain pen. You will be glad you did.

Mark

I'd say go for it. I recently made a Majestic. I did it out of necessity for a 50th Wedding Anniversary. Like you, I figured I wasn't really ready. It's the best move I could have made. You won't be sorry. Just take your time, pay attention to detail and enjoy!!!

Top Bottom