Need a Toni Twist Pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bobalu

I have a request for a pen and pencil set. The guy picked out a Toni Twist from my website and said that was the pen he wanted, but could I make a pencil to match. I haven't done many pencils, but I'm thinking that a Slimline penciil mechanism could be used with a Toni Twist BP kit. Am I correct on this? Any mods required? Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JerrySambrook

You can do this, by taking a pencil kit, and turning the CB down some, and then opeening upithe hole in a Toni cb to match the part you just turned.
You also need to shorten the tubes just a little as the toni cb is wider than the slimline, and the push mechanism will not protrude correctly if you do not shorten the tubes

Bobalu

You can do this, by taking a pencil kit, and turning the CB down some, and then opeening upithe hole in a Toni cb to match the part you just turned.
You also need to shorten the tubes just a little as the toni cb is wider than the slimline, and the push mechanism will not protrude correctly if you do not shorten the tubes

Thanks Jerry. I'll give this a shot.:)

Chthulhu

I also mentioned this in another thread, but there are simple drop-in pencil conversion units available to replace both Parker and Cross styles of refills. Schmidt makes the Parker version, and Cross makes its own; they're available from a variety of sources on-line.

its_virgil

I only offer pen/pencil sets where a pencil is available. My favorite is the Perfect fit convertible. The schmidt pencil mechanism used for those ballpoints using the parker refill is a much better mechanism than the slimline pencil mechanisms.

The Toni is basically a slimnline that is beefed up a little. It is actually the streamline slimline by Berea. So, one possibility is to find a 7mm pencil with the same clip design and swap the pencil parts needed into another Toni pen.

Check the other retailers and see if you can find a pencil kit with the same clip design as the Toni. The Toni ballpoint clip may work with pencil parts from a cousin pencil. Good luck in your quest.

Oh, BTW, I don't remember the last pen/pencil set I sold.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I have a request for a pen and pencil set. The guy picked out a Toni Twist from my website and said that was the pen he wanted, but could I make a pencil to match. I haven't done many pencils, but I'm thinking that a Slimline penciil mechanism could be used with a Toni Twist BP kit. Am I correct on this? Any mods required? Thanks.

Top Bottom