Need Titanium Nib for Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenwc

Would anyone happen to know where I could obtain just the nib end for a Titanium Gold gent?

I need to replace this part for a customer and I really don't want to break up a kit.

Might be a longshot but thought I'd ask.

Thanks

Ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

Ken, I am willing to put money on the fact that the nib is not Ti plated, but just a standard nib. With the very minor contact that a nib gets the standard nib will weather just fine. You can buy a replacement nib from AZ supply that will fit. I have swapped large nibs between Berea kits and CSUSA kits.

Randy_

Ken: Berea sells two sizes of replacement nibs for fountain pens. I don't know if they will fit the Gent??

Why don't you email Anthony? He might be able to help you.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
If you need the entire section, I can't help, but if you just need a replacement nib, email me through the forum and I'll send one out to you.

bjackman

If all you need is the nib itself, (feed, section, etc are all ok), Lou's will be a very good option for you.
CSU usually has some spares around for each kit. It will probably run you 5-10 bucks.

kenwc

I should have been more clear. This is a rollerball and I need the metal end. I think when I said NIB I led those to believe it was a fountain pen...sorry about that

bjackman

You mean there is something other than fountain pens?? [}:)]

Seriously, you should check with CSU, chances are pretty good they will have a spare in a parts bin they can sell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom