Need some very important suggestions...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy Simmons

So today I managed to track down some washington chestnut (yea, it grew on his estate) and I bought the blank... but I am agonizing over what pen kit to make it out of. I really want to do it justice, any ideas?

Thanks,
Randy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

I have not made one myself, but there is a few members here who have, you might do a search in "show off your pens", but i'm sure those who have will chime in.
The Desire is not "blingy" to take away from a good quality blank, and i would wanna keep it USA made. JMO

Wasington chestnut

I put mine on a Majestic Jr. Didn't want to turn so much wood away but was afraid i might blow out the blank with a larger model.

Attachments

• Washington Majestic 021.JPG
    Washington Majestic 021.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

Lenny

I used the full size Majestic however if I had it to do over I would probably go with the Jr.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 148

Randy Simmons

I do like the way it looks... But I don't wan't to make it out of "just another PSI kit" you know? how about the jr. victor from timberbits.com?

Charlie_W

Woodcraft has the Hancock which is made by lazerlinz. It is
stainless steel and is either roller ball or fountain.
The fountain pen would fit the era and be made in the US. A closed end barrel is a nice touch.

I do like the way it looks... But I don't wan't to make it out of "just another PSI kit" you know? how about the jr. victor from timberbits.com?

Top Bottom