need some help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RKing

I turned a few blancs thinking I was making CIGAR PENS the bushing I thought were for CIGAR PENS but even if they look the same they are not for cigar pens but I do not know for what kind of pen they are THe size is the same but they are some what different in the ends
Does any body know what kind of pen I need for these????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Probably the American Classic Roller or Fountain. They have a similar look and the same size tube.

Dario

If memory serves me right, cigar pens have different kit components and bushings...depending on the manufacturer/supplier. Some have recess at the center band, others don't.

RKing

The tube is the same size as the cigar pens, sorry but I don't think pictures would help here, Do the bushing for the American roller Classic look the same as the cigar bushings in oder words is their 4 bushing for the Classic or the middle bushing could be with two seperate size, which would make four distinct ends

its_virgil

Some mfgs cigar bushings are 4 piece bushings and others are 3 piece. I've only seen 3 piece for the Americana series but there may be 4 piece sets. Measure the bushings and compare to the kit parts. Somewhere there is a bushing data base with pictures and sizes. I have a copy on my computer but don't remembber where it came from. Maybe someone will offer a link or I may find where I obtained it.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
The tube is the same size as the cigar pens, sorry but I don't think pictures would help here, Do the bushing for the American roller Classic look the same as the cigar bushings in oder words is their 4 bushing for the Classic or the middle bushing could be with two seperate size, which would make four distinct ends

redfishsc

Here is an easy way to solve which pen these are for.

The cigar pen has 4 different bushing diameters. I can't remember what they all are, but all four parts of the cigar pen are different diameters.

The Americana only has 2 sizes. So if the bushings you have actually have two bushings that are exactly the same diameter, then you likely have the Americana.

If the bushing parts are all different sizes, then you probably have a cigar.

Oh, and by the way (please don't take this the wrong way)--- use a few punctuation marks (like periods....) when you type, just to make it easier on us to read. I'm not old, yet, but I already have a hard time reading!

Jarheaded

Is it possible that you just mixed the bushings up and have them in the wrong position? It is pretty common, especially when I ..oops I mean when someone is tired or distracted.

Top Bottom