Need some help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishshooter

I am looking for some blanks in the red, green and white colors from the Minnesota Wild Hockey Team. These are the colors of my son's team and we want to make some gifts for the coaches and team managers with these colors. We will probably have them engraved as well.. I will not be too picky as long as the colors would be close. Either solid colors that I could do some segmenting or some type of swirl pattern with would be great. I will probably need to make 12 - 15 pens total. Is there something out there that anyone knows of, or will I have to get someone to make these for me?? I don't have much to trade but would definately be willing to pay if someone could help out.

Thanks

20071165035_parrish1105tsr.jpg

20071165112_min.gif

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMGg

Bear Tooth woods, Woodturningz, and PSI have 'holiday colored' blanks.
If those don't include white, you could make a white CB.
Another thought is to contact "Jeff in Indiana" (screenname) -- he does a great job of making acrylic blanks in custom colors.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by stevers
<br />Contact Ed and Dawn. Ed4copies.

Steve,

THANK-YOU for the "plug"!!!!

However, for the next 30 days we are out "showing". Custom work usually occupies most of December. SO, come January, give us a shout!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

redfishsc

Originally posted by GaryMGg
<br />Bear Tooth woods, Woodturningz, and PSI have 'holiday colored' blanks.
If those don't include white, you could make a white CB.
Another thought is to contact "Jeff in Indiana" (screenname) -- he does a great job of making acrylic blanks in custom colors.

Two superb folks on the site here-- Jeff in Indiana and Ed4Copies----- I am sure one of those two will be very willing to help you out. I have bought from both of them and wouldn't hesitate to do it again if I needed a custom match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom