Need some deer antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

So I am trying to make each family member a pen. My one uncle is a big hunter and fisherman. I want to make him a casing pen using deer antler. My problem is that most places you have to buy antler by the pound. That is way more than I need. I was hoping someone on here would be willing to sell me a couple pieces, in case I have issues with any of it. I still have to get a kit and the bushings, but that's the easy part. If anyone is willing to do this please PM me. Thanks for the help as always.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

steeler fan1

Hi Todd,

Ran into the same problem. Wanted to build a couple antler pens and had to buy a whole pound. I've made 2 pens, so there's plenty left over. Send me your address and I'll box you up some. No charge, more than I'll use for a long time. Just glad to help.

Carl

rjwolfe3

I have some you can have. Also a neat idea I did to stock up on it was to trade some antler pens for antlers from some of the local hunters in my town. One guy gave me a huge box and all he wanted was two pens then he insisted on paying for the kits too. Doesn't happen often but sometimes there are bright spots in my life!

spnemo

I have some you can have. Also a neat idea I did to stock up on it was to trade some antler pens for antlers from some of the local hunters in my town. One guy gave me a huge box and all he wanted was two pens then he insisted on paying for the kits too. Doesn't happen often but sometimes there are bright spots in my life!

I did the same thing. Traded one pen for enough antler to do 15 to 20 pens.

ToddMR

I think Pastor Pens has me hooked up for now. Thanks a ton everyone for your generosity! Now I just have to decided which kit I like the best from where. The ones from woodnwhimsels are real casings, so might go with that one.

LarryDNJR

I wouldn't be opposed to adding a bit more antlers to my collection. :)

Todd you should have just asked I could have given you one of those few pieces I had when you saw them the other day.

ToddMR

I wouldn't be opposed to adding a bit more antlers to my collection. :)

Todd you should have just asked I could have given you one of those few pieces I had when you saw them the other day.

It's all good man, you didn't have a lot there. Besides this will give me a chance to meet a fellow turner in person.

Jgrden

I just finished sending ten pens to No. Carolina in payment for antler he sent to me. This left me with about thirty blanks. White tail (East Coast), black tail (West Coast) , spike Elk (from Oregon), and Mule Deer. Point is, I always have antler and would love to trade for kits.

Top Bottom