Need a scull/crossbones blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Parson

I have a new customer that wants me to make her a pen. She described it as being "blue with steely undertones" with a scull and crossbones on the finial.

OK folks, I'm at a loss with the scull and crossbones. I think I can use a cetacean seas blank from exotic blanks but I need some help on how to get a matching scull and crossbones on the finial.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

The only ones I recal are made by Jeff- and are on Exotics dot com I believe. Or PM Jeff about what you need and see what he says.

workinforwood

Right..I have skull/bones blanks at exotics and they are acrylic with blacks and blues and silvers I do believe, but not on the finial, just on the upper portion of the pen, or cap depending what type of pen you make. For a finial you'd need something super duper small. I have the equipment to do that too, but my ability to use it isn't anywhere there yet, I'm a total newb and my computer died 2 days ago so I'm waiting on a new one. I'm still playing in practice mode and haven't even pulled the 4 axis out of the box yet.

el_d

I have gone shopping with my Daughters and have seen the skull and cross-bone ROUND earrings at a foofoo store. I just dont remember which one it was, I wasn't really paying attention.

Those looked like they could be used in the cap...... Just an Idea, Maybe ebay????

Top Bottom